If your HVR Competition License expires in 2022, we strongly recommend that you get your medical exam and submit your documentation as early as you can. Please DO NOT wait until a few weeks before you have a race.
What do you need to do to renew your HVR Competition License?
- Download the License Application and complete it.
- Download the Medical Form, get an exam, and have the doctor complete the form.
- Go to a local Walgreens, CVS, UPS Store, etc., and get a passport photo taken.
- Write a check for $25 made payable to the “Vintage Motorsports Council”.
- Mail all of the above to: HVR, PO Box 302, Kearney, MO 64060
If you’ve never had an HVR Competition License and are interested in obtaining one, please review the Racer Info page.